March 20, 2012

A Unique Stone

I've bought this unique natural agate from a local gemstones online store. It's just came this afternoon. This stone is small, it's very suitable for a ring. This stone is unique as you can see the eight (8) number on it.

People say that the eight is a lucky number. I only trust in God, anyway. I love its uniqueness. If my husband wants this, I must find another unique stone. Hope I'm lucky to get another one. Lucky? Well, who doesn't want to be always lucky, hehehe...
Search Term :

4 comments:

Yen said...

my lucky number 8 :) my bday date.
yeah its indeed unique. My first time to see this kind.

health said...

Nice post in nice blog

dhlondhenk said...

wow,batu yang benar2 unik..nice post gan,skalian ya,follow#309 sukses,mohon followbacknya jika agan berkenan,salam persahabatan

eLL said...

unique stone